PhD on Livability Performance of Residential Built Environment from Department of Architecture and Planning, MANIT Bhopal, in 2014.
PG Dip in Planning (Specialization in Environmental Planning), CEPT, Ahmedabad, in 1992.
Bachelor in Architecture, MANIT Bhopal (formerly known as MACT), in 1990.
Coordinator, Master of Planning (Environmental Planning)
At Postgraduate Level
• Climate Informed Settlement Planning
• Environment and Society
• Green Infrastructure
• Urban Ecology and Environment
• Environmental Policy: Law and Governance
• Water Resource Management
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Sustainable Urban Development
Field Exercise Based Courses
• Water and Heat Stress
• Sustainable Land Use Development
• Blue and Green Infrastructure
• Climate Change Compatible Development
• Climate Change & Disaster Risk Resilience
• Water Sensitive Planning
• Environmental Improvement through Decentralized Planning
At Undergraduate Level
• Climate Change Resilient Planning
• Sustainable Built Environment
Areas of Research/Study:
The research interest primarily revolves around sustainable development of settlements and is focused on: Climate Informed Settlement Planning; Mainstreaming Environmental Concerns both Global and Local Level in Spatial Planning; Socio-ecological and Climate Change Resilience; Interaction between Urban Heat Island and Urban pollution; and Livability of the Residential Built Environment.