Papers and images may be emailed to spandrel[at]spabhopal[dot]ac[dot]in
- Manuscripts shall be submitted in soft copy using MS Word.
- Abstract or summary of the paper shall not be more than 150 words; full paper:
4500 words; book review: 1000 words; critiques on case studies: 3500 words.
- Key words of not more than five in number shall be indicated after abstract.
- In case of figures, drawings or photographs, the same shall be mailed separately
as image files of suitable print resolution.
- Headings: Arial 14 bold
- Section Headings: Arial 12 bold
- Body of Text: Arial 11 at Single spacing
- All papers to be supported with references.
All images shall be in jpeg or bmp or tiff format with resolution not less than
- Bowles, J. 1988. Foundation Analysis and Design. McGraw-Hill International Editions,
- Bueno, B. de Souza 1997. The Mechanical Response of Reinforced Soils Using Short
Randomly Distributed Plastic Strips. Recent Developments in Soil and Pavement Mechanics,
Balkema, Rotterdam, pp. 401-407.
- Dutta, M. (Ed) 1997. Waste Disposal in Engineered Landfills. Narosa Publishing House,
- Dutta, R.K. 2002. Alternate low cost materials in ground improvement. Ph.D Thesis,
Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India.
- Jiang, P., Geng, Y., Dong, W., Xue, B., Xu, B., Li, W. 2013. Analysis of the co-benefits
of climate change mitigation and air pollution reduction in China, Journal of Cleaner
Production Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.07.042 (Accessed